Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Family Fav. Recipe

Chicken Spaghetti

     I owe this one to my husbands cousin, Mel, she made this many moons ago when his mom, sis, and I visited. In fact I was very pregnant with my oldest son, and right now it is his favorite dish! I have probably modified it a little for the littles.

Ingredients:
1lb of chicken breast pre-cooked and cubed to bit size (I only use one chicken breast)
1/4 cup of milk
3 tbsp of butter
1 can (14.5 oz) of diced tomatoes
1/2 cup of 1in. cubed velveta
1 pkg of spaghetti noodles

Directions:
1.) Cut and cook your chicken on stove top. And get your velveta cuded and set aside.
2.) Boil water and cook noodles. I usually boil them for 10 min., then drain and put back in pan.
3.) Add the chicken, velveta, milk, butter, and diced tomatoes. Put on low temp. and stir until cheese is melted.

That's it! If you and family like a little spicy change the diced tomatoes with a can of rotel. Always good with salad and garlic bread! Enjoy.

Next blog will by titled "Boy Disclaimer" it will be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment