Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Fall, My Favorite Season of the Year

Sometimes all I can do is just stand in awe of God's wonderful creation around me. Fall is my favorite season! Today as the kids and I were outside, there were about 10 butterflies fluttering around the flowers in our yard! It was so BEAUTIFUL.



Why I Love Fall-

The sun is shining bringing warmth, but there is a nice cool breeze
Tree leaves are changing colors and falling
There are still some flowers
Butterflies are everywhere
Time to pull out the sweatpants and sweaters
I love wearing the fall color, plum
Using my crock pot to make stews and soups
Baking cookies all the time
Drinking lots of hot tea, coffee and chocolate
Candles that smell like apple-cinnamon or pumpkin pie
Going to sleep feeling cool enough for a warm comforter
Cuddles in blankets
Open windows and not using the heater or ac
THANKSGIVING a time to cherish what family, friends, and food we have!

Genesis 1:14 'Then God said, "Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and seasons, and for days and years;'


No comments:

Post a Comment